top of page

Smalley's Bungalows circa 1986
Whilst this may not, on the face of it, seem to be of historical significance. The site history, of these relatively modern properties, date back to the 16th century.
Along the High Street just round from the Village Hall is a development of six bungalows. This is a brief history of the land they're built on. From its acquisition by Magdelen College in 1529 to its sale to Fredrick Smalley in 1986.



3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10
1/1
Click on any of the slides below to start the slideshow.
bottom of page